- Additional flexible office space opening early 2020 at Incubyte on Cambridge Innovation Park
- Free of charge 6-person office with complimentary gym membership is being offered by Incubyte
- Great opportunity for tech startups and growing SMEs to thrive
Incubyte have today launched a competition to win six months of free office space worth £10,800. Based on Cambridge Innovation Park an additional 1800sqt of 4-8 person offices are being built opposite the existing shared office space, aptly called IncubteSpace which was announced as the runner-up in this years ‘Coworking Space of the Year’ Award by IPSE.
Incubyte is an incubator and accelerator in the Silicon Fen region that gives technical startups the flexibility to find success. The competition favours startups due to the well connected ecosystem onsite, however, any company is encouraged to apply assuming the following criteria can be met:
- Cambridgeshire registered office (physical or virtual) or looking to relocate/expand
- Employ at least 3 people
- Company is more than a year old
- Your Product or Service is based around technology with either AI, Deep Learning, Automation, Creative Industries, Cleantech or Agritech focus
The six month free office rent includes complimentary gym membership at the onsite Inspired Health & Fitness Centre as well as free onsite parking for all. A complimentary phone system will be installed courtesy of Cambridge based IT Service Company, Data Connectivity, which will absorb all costs made to UK landline and mobiles. The tenancy with Incubyte will enable founders and colleagues to connect with mentors and investors whilst working in a specialised space.
“It’s an exciting time for IncubyteSpace as we continue our expansion into additional offices at Cambridge Innovation Park. What better way for a company to start a New Year off than in a brand new, inspiring work space” Rob Precious, Founder of Incubyte
“It’s not often that a startup is presented with free, no-strings-attached, office space and it’s great that Incubyte is in a position to be able to run a competition like this. We’re excited to see the reaction from the startup community and give a lucky winner a real boost to 2020″, Crispin Moller, Operations Manager at Incubyte.
To enter the competition, please head to the Competition page. Incubyte will announce the winner of the competition in the New Year.