New event with Marks & Clerk
Just as when you sell a house you need all your ducks in a row when you hit the market, so too is preparation equally crucial for a tech start up seeking funding. Anyone in this position or just looking to grow their business should attend this workshop to learning about:
- Good housekeeping and risk management.
- Team dynamics
- Contracts and legal matters
- Intellectual property strategy
- Pitfalls to avoid
When: Wednesday 11th March
Time: This will depend on level of interest
- 5-7 delegates: 15.00 -17.30 in the meeting room
- 8+ delegates: 17.30 – 19:30 in the atrium of Stirling House
How to register: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.