To celebrate the launch of IncubyteSpace 2 we are offering businesses in the Cambridge area the chance to win rent free office space for 6 months within our Cambridge Innovation Park Stirling House site.
- On site Cafe
- Free off peak Gym for each member of staff based on site
- Plentiful free parking & dedicated electric car charge ports
- Location well connected to London & Cambridge
- Concierge Service
- Private bookable meeting room
- Free phone system (including all UK landline and mobile calls)
Criteria: do you meet the following?
- Cambridgeshire registered office (physical or virtual) or looking to relocate/expand
- Employ at least 3 people
- Company is more than a year old
- Your Product or Service is based around technology with either AI, Deep Learning, Automation, Creative Industries, Cleantech or Agritech focus
To enter, simply email our Operations Manager, Crispin Moller (firstname.lastname@example.org) answer the following questions.
- What would 6 months of free office space enable your business to do (max 200 words)
- What makes your business innovative?
- Briefly explain three key things you’re aiming to achieve in 2020.
We will announce the winner in the New Year…Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per company.
2. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified
3. All competition questions must be answered to make an entry valid
4. The prize is for SIX months free office rent within Incubyte Space and cannot be exchanged for a monetary prize or transferred to another company or organisation.
5. The prize of free rent will require the winner to enter into a separate tenancy agreement with Incubyte Limited with its own terms and conditions. Winning the competition does not automatically enter the winner into a legally binding tenancy contract. Full details on the agreement will be shared with the winner prior to any rental period starting.
6. Winners will be chosen based on the response to questions asked as part of the application process.
7. Winners will be contacted via email and company name will be for PR purposes
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The competition will run from 19/11/19 until end of Q1 and the winner will be selected and notified after this time.
10. The winner will be able to start their SIX month tenancy period any time within Q1 2020 (Jan – 31st April 2020)
11. Incubyte Limited is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
12. Any additional services provided as part of the competition prize are done so at the discretion of third party suppliers.